Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Aleatz Hates Windows

It didn't take long after typing 'Windows sucks' into Google Images till I found something which made me laugh.



Photobucket

Source: http://www.crunchgear.com/wp-content/uploads/apple-vs-ms.png



Not that this is anything new though. The Mac vs PC debate has been going on since the dawn of the internet which screws them both over. Even though I don't (nor ever will, in my opinion) own a Mac computer, I have a feeling that if I did I wouldn't have to take it to a repair shop every 5 months because a virus had caused it to crash. Currently I'm typing on my laptop which has Vista as it's OS. Vista is shit. I, and everyone else who had it preinstalled onto their new computer hates it. The people who probably hate it more are those who actually bought it upfront and installed it themselves... then realised how crap it was.

I'm so over the shininess.

I find it funny how a lecturer this week told us an anecdote about how he mentioned Open Office (an open source version of Microsoft Office) and it's awesomeness to his class while the lecture was being recorded, and then got called in and told to stop doing it by a Microsoft representative since our university gets a large amount of funding from Microsoft. This time he was smart enough to turn the recording off.

This post is also why I can't post my legendary (at this rate it will never happen) Europe post since half of my photos are on my broken desktop, with the other half on a friend's computer.

I'm beginning to consider Linux...

No comments: