Friday, August 15, 2008

Aleatz Hates Nintendo's Ideals


Dear Mr. Satoru Iwata,

Let me get some things straight. Firstly, my name isn't Filo. Secondly, I don't want to purchase Wii Fit or My Weight Loss Coach. I've never associated gaming consoles with losing weight, and I certainly don't want to start now. Also, the girl you used in your email is obviously not overweight. Why would she want to lose more weight? Is she an inspiring model? Does she have to meet a weight requirement to get onto a kiddy ride? Help me out here. Do you find some personal enjoyment on making money out of 'trying' to get kids fit which arguably became overweight by playing your games? It's on the same level as Mc Donald's salads. Nintendo isn't a gym. Mc Donald's isn't a health food shop. My self-esteem has been crushed because of your ad. I expect proper compensation, to be frank. I'm sure your profits from games which tell kids they're fat will be enough to cover my loss.

Yours sincerely,
Aleatz.

2 comments:

LizieVamp said...

I dunno Reo, I think I see a touch of fat around her middle :p That could just be my imagination though >_>

Aleatz said...

Clearly the game isn't working then. =P