Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Aleatz Hates Reo, Because Reo Loves You

Blogs are stupid things. Can't believe I convinced myself to get one. But it'll be good to pull out any rage I attempt to store in the future, as I don't want to flame people on forums... And I certainly don't want to lose my job.


I never realised I hated so many things until I became an adult. I love a lot of things too. I love anime, for one. Video games also (another time waster) along with music in all its glory. I enjoy writing, even though I'm bad (which is a bit of a trend), and I also like anything chocolate. My latest main character for a story has a fascination with licorice, something which I find humourous, SO I WROTE ABOUT IT!

Now that's enough loving for hippy festival. On to the hating! Main things I hate include stupid music, spicy food, redundant characters in anime and TV/film, and a multitude of social traits which turn people into dimwits.

The Simpsons came up with the perfect word to describe people whom suck. "Boourns". It doesn't seem all too magical, but it has a nice ring to it and it isn't offensive (in an obvious way). Ever since people at my old school started using the term, I did too, and it has now stuck with me. Just thought I should point it out, since in the future I'll be saying that word constantly.

Boourns to you for reading this blog. You're wasting valuable minutes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do Aleatz and Reo have angry sex at night?

Aleatz said...

Of course we do. It's a good way of releasing stress and it helps Reo create characters for her stories (yes, her characters are Aleatz/Reo babies).

Kimdances said...

Err Reo, you have sumbagged to blogging and Facebook now! You are officially becoming more mainstream than me! Anyways, next I think you should bag out teen boppers because they are menaces to our perfect society!

Aleatz said...

I know @_@ Aren't I a terrible person? I should go all emo, like your brother XD

I actually know what I hate next, and you probably will agree with it, but not like me for it. I'm not sure on my stance about 'teen boppers' yet...

Anonymous said...

all of ur blogs are funny Reo! ^-^ but that one about saskue... lol i dont care what u think im not goin to go over dramatic cause u dont like what i like.. i probably dont like something that u like... which that might be unlikely! lol

anyways awesome blogs im so comin back on here! ^-^