Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Aleatz Hates Fillers (#2)

Note to all of you who receive emails: I'm altering the email list soon. If you enjoy getting email updates please email me and tell me to continue sending them to you. If not, well... Your loss!

I just feel like a random rant right now. I can't really justify why. I suppose I have time to 'spare' (a.k.a. no assignment due tomorrow), but I'm tired after today so I can't stay on one topic.

Regular visitors of the interwebz would be familiar with commenting (such as on blogs, HMM??) and I couldn't help but get ticked off by the numerous people who, being the first to comment, write 'Zomg first comment!' then nothing after it... It has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen in my life. Do people not get the point of commenting? You're supposed to talk about the thing the comment box is under, not say how you're the first to comment as if it's some amazing accomplishment that no moron could do. Oh, and then doing a second post with the comment. Haha... Weren't you supposed to say 'ZOMG 2ND COMMENT!!!11!'? Because there's no point in breaking a moronic trend. It makes it less funny for the rest of us.

Anyway, I did my Isys practical exam today. Which I aced. I'm not usually that confident for an exam, infact I usually come out of them thinking I've failed. But this was simple 'how i typ in word?' crap. Then when someone in the room said 'What do they mean by "Print Screen"?' I thought 'Yep, it's in the bag'. Although, print screen is a legitimate thing not to know about. If you're not into computers then it makes sense that you wouldn't use it. Kind of like 'Find...', eh Dom?

Anyway, FINALS NEXT WEEK! Holy shit this year went fast! I can't believe it. Even though I went to Europe and worked and had uni... It all just disappeared. It doesn't feel like I've learnt all that much either. I know a bit about rocks now... But that doesn't feel all too significant. I'm enjoying my non-geology courses, like Global Studies and Information Systems, because they're a change of pace, you know? Global Studies has been my absolute favourite, even though there's a lot of essays involved.

[/filler]

No comments: