Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Aleatz Hates Exams (but loves when they're over)

Don't be fooled by the title. This entry is filler! To all of you who are new to email list, bitch to me if you want to be off it. I won't hesitate to remove your ungrateful face off it.

So my last exam was today. Tomorrow I'm going to see Australia. The movie, not the country (that was a running joke at work tonight. You don't have to laugh just because they did). So, I might end up writing an entry on how I hated it (or sarcastically saying I hate it when I actually love it. I do that a lot). Truth be told I've never seen a Baz film that I've adored. I thought they were all pretty average. Of course, all of us are amateur critics, so none of us really have the right to talk unless we're being paid. Ha ha...

I suppose I should say something about exams now, seeing as that's the title. Um, 2 were shit? 2 were good. 1 was average. I figure if I end up breaking even I'll be all set! Three of them were on three days in a row, which was shocking, seeing as the two shit ones were on right after the other. Everyone is jealous of me because I finished my exams early in the week, but no one realises how much I died in the Monday exam. Apparently the biology exam got cancelled half-way through because the fire alarm went off and the building got evacuated. Now they have to do it next Tuesday. Sucks to be them!

So, two of my exams were about geology. The first one (which was shit) involved a massive section where you identified rocks and named their characteristics. I was tempted to write 'This rock is harder than the steel nail, so it'd be good for throwing at someone I don't like', but I decided against it since I needed every mark I could find. Other temptations included 'This rock is porous, so it'll be good for sticking up someone's nose to stop bleeding' and 'This rock is shiny!'

On another note, I'm going to Tamworth in the country next week to look at MORE rocks! It's almost as if my uni break was striving to be shitastic all on it's lonesome! People in my classes are apparently smuggling some alcohol up there, but I don't see much point in drinking on a uni course. All it'll do is make you crap for the mornings when they want you to get up at 6am so you don't miss the rocks.

Some plutonic rocks go into hibernation after 7am, didn't you know? ...Don't lie and say you did.

No comments: