Saturday, June 28, 2008

Aleatz Hates Packing

Packing is probably the worst part of a trip. You get frightened that you'll end up leaving something important behind, and it just takes up a huge chunk of your time. Well! The plane leaves tomorrow, so soon I shall be in the sunny goodness which is Europe. In other words, I'll be seeing much more of this:

Photobucket

And hopefully some of this:

Photobucket
Source: www.mairie-brest.fr

Yes, we can all hope. Updates have been slow, and I doubt they'll be getting any faster. FEA has kept me occupied, as well as my lack of contributing with the current project on there. During the European tour I shall use my blog to post some pictures and write some 'Reo's Euro Trip' blog entries (with 'Aleatz Pointers' as a bonus). I'll try to post as often as possible, but being in Europe I'll have to make the most of my time there.

Anyway, here's something I personally felt the urge to add before I went-

Things Reo Should Pack:

  • Condoms
  • The Pill
  • Drugs (For a good show at the airport)
  • A Swag Hat
  • A Wallaby's Jersey
  • Pepper Spray
  • Candy Underwear
  • Thicker Eyeliner (so she actually looks like a cheap prostitute)

That's all folks.

No comments: