Sunday, June 1, 2008

Aleatz Hates Fillers (#1)

Yeah, no update. Boourns. Blame Reo. I know I do.

Finals are coming up, and everyone knows what that means... Reo studies about half as much as she should, and spends the other half of the time playing video games/browsing the net. Good going Reo. I hope you fail biology. It wouldn't be justice if you didn't.

Speaking of biology, why is it that about half of the practical class did a speech on marine life? Is that the only aspect of biology that's interesting? Last time I checked, starfish were as boring as hell. Yet at least 2 people did a speech on them. Wow. Amazing. They're shaped like 'stars' and cling to rocks whilst doing jack-shit. Remind me again why they're not extinct...

Yeah, there's also people building a shed at Reo's place. Fun fun. She's complaining about having to carefully place her car so they can fit their ute in. Do you want a house, Reo? Then shut the f*** up. Wait till you start paying board, THEN you'll be bitchin'. Although, you are paying for fuel and uni. You get one cupcake for that. No, wait... I forgot. You're going to Europe and dumping me in your luggage. I take back my cupcake.

Oh, and we're currently playing The World Ends With You on DS. Good game. Too many bitchy characters though. Neku and Josh both need to eat some rat poison. But Beat, Rhyme and basically all the Reapers are great. I'm tempted to write a good, long post on how much Neku and Joshua deserve to die, but that shall wait for a time when time is available. For now I shall bitch in short.

So, just a warning. Chances are fillers will be appearing regularly over the next several weeks. If Reo decides to take her laptop to Europe there'll probably be updates during that period. If not, sorry. Although you don't really need an apology. You should be thankful you won't be getting annoying emails saying 'REO HAS UPDATED HER BLOG OMG READ!!!' If you are getting said emails, and wish for them to stop, simply email Reo and bitch. She should take you off the mailing list. If not, continue to spam her inbox, since that's literally what she's doing to you.

[/filler]

No comments: