Monday, October 20, 2008

Aleatz Hates Monies (#1)

Please forgive me for this horrid animation. It seemed good in theory, but now it looks shit. Episode 2 will actually be funny, although by the time I post it I probably won't think that. And just so you know, I intend to write a bunch of random crap after I post one of these things. Just a warning.

Photobucket


This is the time of the year when a bunch of stuff hits the fan. Exams, finances, Xmas prep... You know what I mean, right? Surprisingly, for once in my life I'm actually managing things pretty well. I'm not procrastinating much with certain things... Perhaps I'm growing up? I sure hope so. About time my brain caught up to my chest.

That said, I don't seem to have enough focus for a solid 'one topic only' blog post, so I won't make one. Not now anyway. I feel inclined to do a MASSIVE post on Jesus Camp [link] and how stupid fundamentalism is, but we can save that for another day (month).

Dom got me hooked on Birds of Tokyo. If you feel like some new grooves I suggest you check them out. I promise you won't be disappointed (note: not an actual promise). I've also (this one is actually pathetic) been hooked on Code Geass, that crappy anime that doesn't know whether it's a mecha or a drama. I suppose all mechas are dramas when it comes down to it. However this is far more drama than I expected. It's like Death Note (actually, it's so similar to Death Note that I had to check the title to see if I wasn't watching a 'future' based Death Note series), so this means I already know what's going to happen. Yay for me.

Oh, and I'm going for my green Ps on Wednesday. I don't really care... There's not much of a difference between a P1 and P2 license anyway. I still won't be able to have any alcohol before driving, which means my staff drink shall continue to 'go to waste' (as said by Craig) on cranberry juice and lemon, lime and bitters (although bitters is actually alcoholic, but if anyone asks I didn't actually know that).

No comments: